Matthew Mazur, P.A. is built on the belief that clients deserve results-oriented lawyers and straight-forward advice. We provide legal service which is adapted to today’s financial realities and expectations. Quality, value, flexibility and results. Matthew Mazur, P.A. leverages new technologies and best practices in law to create an entirely new value proposition for our clients. Here are some of the ways we differ:
- Matthew Mazur, P.A. strives to eliminate surprise bills through focused and disciplined legal work.
- We staff our cases carefully–with the right people and right number of lawyers.
- We provide honest upfront budgeting, and then stand by it.
- We offer many fee options, including specific budgets for various phases of each case, fixed fees and blended rates.
- Most importantly, we do not bill clients for costs which should be part of our overhead such as computerized legal research, postage, ordinary copying fees, long distance telephone charges, faxes or secretarial overtime.
To further align our efforts with our clients’ objectives, we don’t require our attorneys to bill a minimum number of hours and we certainly do not base compensation or bonuses on total hours billed. Rather, we reward our lawyers based on the quality of their work and service to our clients.
The future of Matthew Mazur, P.A. depends on developing and maintaining long-term client relationships – relationships that result in clients engaging us for additional work and clients referring us to business associates, friends and family members. Matthew Mazur, P.A. is privileged to have many clients who have been with the firm since our founding, as well as new clients that join us every day. We are proud to have a Billing Philosophy based on fairness, respect, and, most importantly, upholding our commitment to operate and manage our firm in a fiscally conservative manner that will continue to enable us to live up to our promise of providing client-friendly rate structures that result in long-term client relationships.
About Our Founder
Matthew E. Mazur, Jr., Esq.
Born March 8, 1972, Goshen, New York
University of Miami, BBA, 1994
Juris Doctor University of Miami School of Law 1998 (cum laude)
Florida Bar 1998
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida 2000
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida 2000